Solar Source installs the Aurora solar water heater by Solene.
For families in Florida, a solar water heater is a no-brainer! Over time, a solar water heater pays for itself! One of the largest users of electricity in the home is your hot water heater. Installing a solar water heater will dramatically reduce your electricity bill and qualify you for tax credits and incentives.
Benefits of a Solar Water Heater
- SAVE MONEY – Heating water with electricity or propane can be very expensive. Adding a solar water heater will immediately reduce your water heating costs.
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – notice a reduction on your first electricity bill.
- FREE MONEY – Tax incentives and utility rebates can cover up to half of the cost.
- HOME IMPROVEMENT – Solene solar water heating system increases your home’s value, often more than the cost of the system itself.
- SMART INVESTMENT – the returns on your new solar water heater may be higher than your other investments.
- GO GREEN – Feel good knowing that your are benefiting the environment and doing your part to reduce carbon emissions.
- Download the Solene Aurora Solar Water Heater Brochure (PDF)
Solar Water Heater Price Range
With financing, payments start at $19 per month. Call us now for a free quote (800) 329-1301.
An active system uses a pump.
A passive system does not.
Solar water heaters run water through a coil of black tubes that are usually on your roof. As the water runs through the coils, the sun heats it up. The water goes through the cycle until it reaches your desired temperature, and then it is returned to your hot water storage tank to be used in your home.
Want all of the technical details?
Solene Solar Water Heater Closed Loop System – How It Works (PDF)
Solene Solar Water Heater Open Loop System – How It Works (PDF)
Visit our Solar 101 page.