Solar Contracting Experts: See the Solar Source Difference
We can handle any size solar power project, anywhere!Solar Source is your go-to solar contractor for photovoltaic projects big and small. Founded in 1984, Solar Source is a licensed solar contractor (CVC056646) specializing in residential, commercial and industrial projects.
We Are The Solar Contracting Experts!
- We have been in business since 1984.
- We have worked with over 30,000 solar customers.
- We are capable of designing, engineering and installing solar systems of any size.
- Our founder and President Wayne Wallace is the subject matter expert for the Florida state solar contractor licensing exam.
- Solar Source Institute develops solar industry best practices including standardized curriculum which is distributed to over 6,000 trade schools in North America through Pearson Education.
- Champions for clean energy policy – We play a leadership role in FlaSEIA and FARE.
- Industry pioneer –We are not afraid to tackle first-time projects.
- Corporate Advisory Board for St. Petersburg College
- Editorial Advisory Board for Solar Power World Magazine, the industry’s leading publication
- Electrical Advisory Board at Marchman Technical Institute
- Our Teams are OSHA Trained
- Solar Source operates worldwide with offices in USA.
- We have developed an extensive network of trained professionals through the Solar Source Institute.
- Whenever possible, we will create jobs locally in the name of the client installing the system.
- When we come in to your community, we set up a satellite Solar Source training institute to recruit and train local talent to complete the job so that your dollars are invested directly back into your community.