Tampa Bay Area Water Heating Experts
For families in Florida, a solar water heater is a no-brainer! Over time, a solar water heater pays for itself! One of the largest users of electricity in the home is your hot water heater. Installing a solar water heater will dramatically reduce your electricity bill and qualifies for 30% tax credits.
Benefits of a Solar Water Heater:
- SAVE MONEY – Heating water with electricity or propane can be very expensive. Adding a solar water heater will drastically reduce your water heating costs.
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – notice a reduction on your first electricity bill.
- TAX CREDITS – Tax incentives can cover 30% of the cost.
- HOME IMPROVEMENT – Solene solar water heating system increases your home’s value, often more than the cost of the system itself.
- SMART INVESTMENT – the returns on your new solar water heater may be higher than your other investments.
- GO GREEN – Feel good knowing that you are benefiting the environment and doing your part to reduce carbon emissions.
Download the Solene Aurora Solar Water Heater Brochure (PDF).
Solar Water Heater Price Range: $3,500 to $4,500 (After 30% Tax Credit)
Heat Pump Water Heater:
- Environmentally Friendly – Our heat pump water heaters reduce harmful emissions that pollute our atmosphere.
- High Efficiency – High efficiency operation results in energy and cost savings. You will appreciate the savings on your energy bill
- Safety – Our units protect from electric shock, cross-contamination, and have no flammable vapors that could cause fire or explosions.
- Easy Clean Filters – Built in sensors notify you when the filters require maintenance or cleaning. The filter is easily removed for cleaning with compressed air or water.
- Versatile Options – Our hybrid heat pump water heater system offers a diverse range of temperatures, allowing these units to be installed in areas throughout the country.
Download the American Standard Heat Pump Brochure
Call us now for a free quote (800) 329-1301.