Tampa Bay Area Water Heating ExpertsFor families in Florida, a solar water heater is a no-brainer! Over time, a solar water heater pays for itself! One of the largest users of electricity in the home is your hot water heater. Installing a solar water heater will dramatically reduce your electricity bill and qualifies for 30% tax credits.
Benefits of a Solar Water Heater:
- SAVE MONEY – Heating water with electricity or propane can be very expensive. Adding a solar water heater will drastically reduce your water heating costs.
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – notice a reduction on your first electricity bill.
- TAX CREDITS – Tax incentives can cover 30% of the cost.
- HOME IMPROVEMENT – Solene solar water heating system increases your home’s value, often more than the cost of the system itself.
- SMART INVESTMENT – the returns on your new solar water heater may be higher than your other investments.
- GO GREEN – Feel good knowing that you are benefiting the environment and doing your part to reduce carbon emissions.