Tampa Bay Area Water Heating Experts
For families in Florida, a solar water heater is a no-brainer! Over time, a solar water heater pays for itself! One of the largest users of electricity in the home is your hot water heater. Installing a solar water heater will dramatically reduce your electricity bill and qualifies for 30% tax credits.
Hybrid Water Heater:
- High 3.55 - 3.70 UEF reduces operating cost
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Easy access side connections
- Quick access to electrical junction box
- Easily replaces a standard electric water heater
- Energy Saver
- Heat Pump
- High Demand
- Vacation: 2-28 days (place on hold indefinitely)
- 10-Year limited tank and parts warranty
Benefits of a Solar Water Heater:
- SAVE MONEY – Heating water with electricity or propane can be very expensive. Adding a solar water heater will drastically reduce your water heating costs.
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – notice a reduction on your first electricity bill.
- TAX CREDITS – Tax incentives can cover 30% of the cost.
- HOME IMPROVEMENT – Solene solar water heating system increases your home’s value, often more than the cost of the system itself.
- SMART INVESTMENT – the returns on your new solar water heater may be higher than your other investments.
- GO GREEN – Feel good knowing that you are benefiting the environment and doing your part to reduce carbon emissions.
Download the Solene Aurora Solar Water Heater Brochure (PDF).
Solar Water Heater Price Range: $3,500 to $4,500 (After 30% Tax Credit)